[kictanet] Vitriol in cyberspace

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:10:27 EAT 2008

wow!

Just catching up on my email ...... incredible ..... some facts

Born: Aga Khan hospital, Nairobi - August 1 1971
Kindergarten: St. Christophers, Valley Arcade
Primary: Std 1-8 - St Mary's Nairobi (1st group of "8-4-4")
Circumcised: Kangundo General Hospital
Secondary: Form 1-2, St Mary's Nairobi
Secondary: Form 3-4 (Ruiru High School)
Kenyan ID# 11723803 - Kawethei Village, Kangundo
Passport:  A1192549
and on...
and on...
all Kenyan...

True I have dual parentage (Kenyan & Malawian) - but does that make me less
of a Kenyan? And I can assure you that I am not ashamed about my heritage.

It is clear that someone here is carrying a seriously huge chip on their
shoulder - maybe come clean and say what the real problem is?

Ever heard about a defamation lawsuit?

Chunga sana ndugu....

Brian

Brian Munyao Longwe