[kictanet] Introducing the next facilitator :- Mwende Njiraini

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 17:00:39 EAT 2008

Well done Walu. You do a fine job!

Welcome mwalimu Mwende!

Cheers,
FE

----- Original Message ----
From: John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com>
To: florence.etta at gmail.com
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Sent: Monday, 18 August, 2008 15:56:58
Subject: [kictanet] Introducing the next facilitator :- Mwende Njiraini

I am pleased to introduce, Mwende Njiraini,  an Electrical and Communications Engineer who happened to be my Supervisor when I undertook the 4months training on Internet Governance. You can check the rest of that story at

http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig/IGCBP/display.asp?Topic=Team

She has a wealth of information in Internet Governance issues but I have asked her to break it down in very small dozes to avoid over-saturation.  She will facilitate the rest of the IG Discussion (Tue-Friday) where she will take us through the Economic and Socio-cultural Issues starting tomorrow.

Over to you Mwende.

walu.
nb: I will now temporarily join the silent majority who are enjoying themselves lurking in the background ;-)

This message was sent to: florence.etta at gmail.com