[kictanet] Introducing the next facilitator :- Mwende Njiraini

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 15:56:58 EAT 2008

I am pleased to introduce, Mwende Njiraini,  an Electrical and Communications Engineer who happened to be my Supervisor when I undertook the 4months training on Internet Governance. You can check the rest of that story at

http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig/IGCBP/display.asp?Topic=Team

She has a wealth of information in Internet Governance issues but I have asked her to break it down in very small dozes to avoid over-saturation.  She will facilitate the rest of the IG Discussion (Tue-Friday) where she will take us through the Economic and Socio-cultural Issues starting tomorrow.

Over to you Mwende.

walu.
nb: I will now temporarily join the silent majority who are enjoying themselves lurking in the background ;-)