[kictanet] Day 4 of 10:- eContent Requirements for Regulators

Jonathan Somen jsomen at accesskenya.com
Mon Oct 15 09:57:50 EAT 2007

John,

One of the things that TESPOK is working on is a submission to CCK about
information we feel should be made available to the public.  We have not
finalised internally but these will focus around information about frequency
spectrum allocation as well as publishing information on market size, market
penetration etc.  The slightly more contentious issue is details of market
share between operators and customer numbers - personally I think this
should be made available to the market. This kind of information should be
public knowledge but it more specific as general information that we feel
should be made available by CCK.

At times I also find that items are not up to date such as who is licenced
under what category.  They should have a fixed review time to update
information.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Jonathan