[kictanet] Day 4 of 10:- eContent Requirements for Regulators

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:04:41 EAT 2007

Brian,
i think CCK can work with radio stations, print media, and ensure that information available on the website and the attendant rights are well communicated

otherwise, we will be upholding the fallacy that those who can chat or use email know about the important info regarding ICTs in the country or the rights and obligations for that matter.

in short, CCK must REACH OUT to all....

Tel. 254 720 318 925
blog:http://beckyit.blogspot.com/