[kictanet] Day 4 of 10:- eContent Requirements for Regulators

Brian Longwe brian at isisweb.nl
Mon Oct 15 08:44:53 EAT 2007

Hi John,

So far I think that we are looking at this from a very one-sided
perspective. One of the very important services that a regulator
ought to provide is a way of stakeholders feeding information *into*
the agency.

> what kind of data or content
> they would wish to access on Regulator's websites

doesn't really cut it - I would rephrase this question to ask:

"What kind of data or content they would with to access on
Regulator's websites and/or what kind of data or content they would
wish to submit via Regulator's websites"

I hope I'm making sense - regulator's are not just a source of
information - they are also a conduit and a destination.

Regards,

Brian