[kictanet] Day 4 of 10:- eContent Requirements for Regulators

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 06:37:19 EAT 2007

Morning all,

Hoping you had a good Idd festival and weekend.  Over the
last week we reviewed the role of the converged Regulator,
reviewed the internet opportunities and threats for
e-Regulators and established the typical customer for
Regulators as including:

Consumers
Telco Operators
Postal & Courier Operators
Internet/Application Service Providers (ISP/ASP)
Media (Print & Broadcasting)
Assosciations
Public (individual)
etc?

Today we want to figure out what kind of data or content
they would wish to access on Regulator's websites. It would
be nice if each group of customers would list their top
three items they would like the Regulator to avail
electronically - even if it means in a password restricted
manner.  So please, lets have the wish-lists coming in.

walu.