[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Fri May 18 15:33:42 EAT 2007

Which is why i submit that it is more the attitude of politicians not
showing up and feel they can just go free and it is become aceeptable
then ICTs.

Eric here

On 18 May 2007, at 14:24, Bill Kagai wrote:

> Interesting debate..but I beg to disagree with Muriuki and others who
> toe this thought process.....a quick google drill shows that the joke
> is on us. I checked randomly on some of your anticipated
> guests...and...
>
> 1. Ruto William Samoei
> Education – BSc. Hons (UON)
> Born – 1966
> Email - info at williamrutto.com
> URL. www.williamrutto.com
>
> Verdict – Cannot be ICT illiterate
>
> 2. Eng. Raila Odinga
> Eduction - M.Sc (Mechanical Engineering), University of Magdeburg
> Born – 1945
> Email. railaodinga at yahoo.com
> URL. http://www.raila2007.com/
>
> Verdict – Also not ICT illiterate..actually used a laptop launching
> his vision..
>
> 3. Najib Balala
> Born – 1967
> Education - Business Administration Leadership, Harvard University
> Urban Management, University of Toronto
> Email – najib at mombasa.co.ke
> URL – www.najibbalala.net
>
> Verdict – Also not ICT illiterate.
>
> For those doing work/research..Why don't you check...
> - is ICT community possibly alienating itself from the rest??
> -what were these chaps avoiding by evading the dabate??
> -and other questions...
>
> Then you will realise that these chaps are much cleverer than we
> think...
>
> Bill

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)
Tel: + 233.21.258800 ext 2031
Fax: + 233.21.258811
Cell: + 233.244.386792
Handle: eosiakwan
Snail Mail: Pmb 208, Accra-North
Office: BusyInternet - 42 Ring Road Central, Accra-North
Blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/eric/
Slang: "Tomorrow Now"