[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:16:07 EAT 2007

Thanks Bill,

I found websites for hon. Julia Ojiambo, hon. William Ruto, hon. Kalonzo
Musyoka, hon. Raila Odinga, hon. Najib Balala,  hon. Uhuru Kenyatta but did
not succeed for hon. Musalia Mudavadi, hon. Joseph Nyaga, and Nazlin Umar. I
deliberataly avoided looking for hon. Mutahi Kagwe's website.

Noticeably, Uhuru Kenyatta is ".ke"  and registered his domain in May 2005.
The others have dot coms and dot net. The oldest was created in June and two
were registered two days apart in September last year.

<http://www.kenic.or.ke/cgi-bin/kenic/whois>

domain:      UHURUKENYATTA.CO.KE
created:     2006/05/05
changed:    2007/05/10
expiry:       2008/05/05

from <http://www.whois.net/>

   Domain Name: RAILA2007.COM
   Updated Date: 15-nov-2006
   Creation Date: 12-jun-2006
   Expiration Date: 12-jun-2008

   Domain Name: WILLIAMRUTTO.COM
   Updated Date: 20-nov-2006
   Creation Date: 01-sep-2006
   Expiration Date: 01-sep-2007

   Domain Name: KALONZOMUSYOKAFORPRESIDENT.COM
   Updated Date: 16-feb-2007
   Creation Date: 03-sep-2006
   Expiration Date: 03-sep-2007

   Domain Name: ELECTJULIA.COM <http://electjulia.com/>