[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri May 18 17:14:05 EAT 2007

William Ruto website was working fine..when I bumped into it this
morning..now it has been re-directed to the KACC website...

No wonder these guys are avoiding ICT foras. Any slightly distorted media
can cost them jobs...

I see a dialogue entry point..by collectively working together with the
August house members to sort out this persistent website beef they have had
to keep with....from Kalonzo Musyoka and now to Ruto..

I would not touch ICTs with ten yard pole if I were a politician...I can
say...

Bill