[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri May 18 14:24:14 EAT 2007

Interesting debate..but I beg to disagree with Muriuki and others who
toe this thought process.....a quick google drill shows that the joke
is on us. I checked randomly on some of your anticipated
guests...and...

1. Ruto William Samoei
Education – BSc. Hons (UON)
Born – 1966
Email - info at williamrutto.com
URL. www.williamrutto.com

Verdict – Cannot be ICT illiterate

2. Eng. Raila Odinga
Eduction - M.Sc (Mechanical Engineering), University of Magdeburg
Born – 1945
Email. railaodinga at yahoo.com
URL. http://www.raila2007.com/

Verdict – Also not ICT illiterate..actually used a laptop launching his vision..

3. Najib Balala
Born – 1967
Education - Business Administration Leadership, Harvard University
Urban Management, University of Toronto
Email – najib at mombasa.co.ke
URL – www.najibbalala.net

Verdict – Also not ICT illiterate.

For those doing work/research..Why don't you check...
- is ICT community possibly alienating itself from the rest??
-what were these chaps avoiding by evading the dabate??
-and other questions...

Then you will realise that these chaps are much cleverer than we think...

Bill