[kictanet] Our KQ 507

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:48:08 EAT 2007

Muthoni you forgot the parts that reinforces we live around forested,
swampy, inaccessible areas....  "the most powerful economic cities in
Cameroon and Kenya" Aircraft manufacturers, BOEING, involvement and presence
are omitted?
------------
CNN
"He said rescue teams were trying to reach the site, but may not be able to
do so until first light Monday.

The wreckage was in an inaccessible area of swamps and forest, he said."....

The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board said Saturday it was sending a
team to assist the government of Cameroon in its investigation.....

Cameroon straddles central and western Africa, and Kenya is in eastern
Africa. Both Douala and Nairobi are, respectively, the most powerful
economic cities in Cameroon and Kenya.
-----

<snip>
[Business Daily]
<
http://bdafrica.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=907&Itemid=3461

The aircraft has been Boeing's top selling in the past couple of years with
a price range of between $66 million and $75 million. The crash, which has
possibly killed all the 114 people on board, is going to have multiple
effects across the aviation industry since it involved a brand new aircraft.

It also comes at a time when two titans, Boeing and Airbus are engaged in
cut-throat competition and delivery deadlines and when Kenya Airways is on
an expansion spree that is aimed at cashing in on the tourism boom.

The aircraft- ordered from Boeing in May 2005 and delivered six months ago
-was the first Boeing 737 that KQ bought directly from the manufacturer to
boost its fleet of other 737s that it acquired from other airlines.
<snip>

This means we support local media houses become international to cover
global news sensitive lives and beneficial to economy.

Alex