[kictanet] List Subscription

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 09:35:44 EAT 2007

Hi all,

Now, I look forward to a smoother participation flow also happier Gmail will organise discussions by threads thus matter when a lister comments, that message will pop right at the top of my inbox.

My yahoo address remains active therefore no messages will be lost through this address (alex.gakuru at yahoo.com).

Sincerely,

Alex