[kictanet] Our KQ 507

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:02:23 EAT 2007

Quoting CNN.com :
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/05/06/kenya.plane/index.html

'' The people on board included one American, five Britons, one Swiss, one
Swede, six Chinese, and 15 Indians. The remainder were Africans, including
at least 35 from Cameroon and at least nine from Kenya, according to airline
figures. ''

I am not an editor, but was just wondering if this is kind. May be a
journalist out there can help with some English.

This is a very sad and unfortunate incident and lets hope for the best in
future.

Muthoni