[kictanet] Is 999 a local BPO opp?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 14:10:15 EAT 2007

Michuki,

the problem with our 999 is complex.  Apart from the fact
that it rarely works (goes thro), i suspect that if it did
go thro' it may not make a difference.

Imagine u r being attacked by Mungikis at your residence, u
pick up your phone, dial 999 or 911 and the local BPO
provider efficiently links to your nearest police station.

Its only early evening (8.30pm) and you feel lucky as the
Policeman at the other end picks up the phone...but then
you realise your luck is out because he says, he has no
fuel and/or a car to bring his 'mboys' to your rescue...u
suddenly realise your problem was much bigger than the BPO
- local or otherwise.

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com