[kictanet] ICT Bill - wish list, Day 4 of 4.

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 15:35:31 EAT 2007

here's another gem from the past on the ICT bill...a
summary of proceedings.

KICTANET ICT BILL ANALYSIS WORKSHOP
HELD ON FRIDAY, 16TH JUNE 2006 AT THE JACARANDA HOTEL

walu.

...and with that I have officially ran down on ICT wishes.
Probably not, one more, I finally wish that wishes were
horses then we could all fly {-by the way I have never
understood what the Englishman had in mind with this
phrase, but i like the way it sounds ;-)}

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC