[kictanet] ICT Bill - wish list, Day 4 of 4.

alice alice at apc.org
Fri Jul 13 00:30:37 EAT 2007

Thanks Walu and I asked an English man about the phrase you refer to
below and this is what he had to say

"It's pigs might fly.  <http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pig1.htm>

and it means something is rather unlikely"

I hope he is wrong and that most if not all of our ICT wishes will come
true :-)

best
alice