[kictanet] Projections

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Dec 6 13:03:44 EAT 2007

Dear Walubengo,
Studies have shown that if you constantly think that you will fail, indeed
you fail eventually.   I gather that you have already decided to be too
pessimistic about the future of ICTs in this country.  When the Koreans
built their broadband networks, virtually all men were into pornography.
After overcoming the spiteful start, they have built wonderful local
content and search engines that rival google.

You can now project how we shall use the ICTs to remove poverty from our
midst.

Regards

Ndemo.