[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:38:31 EAT 2007

Dear Mr. Joseph,

Consumers have lost money and I only see two ways of
resolving this matter:

1.) Guided by alternative dispute resolution proposed
by the President, we have an urgent meeting at CCK
offices to discuss compensation for every affected
consumer; or

2.) We meet in court.

At this moment, I suppose we are both aware that
anything we say can and will be used in a court of
law.

Regards,

Alex Gakuru

kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke