[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 13:26:42 EAT 2007

Dear Dr. Ndemo,

Though I actually have some names disclosing my
sources would put them in severe danger thus I had
better shut up now and forever learned or not
especially in view of
http://www.nationmedia.com/dailynation/nmgcontententry.asp?premiumid=0&category_id=2&newsid=103691

The media was the last thing left for us to expose
grand corruption in government but this Bill you
introduced and now "upgraded" just killed our hopes.

It appears that we are slowly but surely achieving a
wealthy, almighty siri-kali. Should one dare criticize
it it flexes it the full arsenal, foot soldiers, etc.

Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the
people, and for the people"?

Silenced

Alex Gakuru