[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri Aug 3 13:45:53 EAT 2007

Allow me to pull a tangent to this discussion and say that I appreciate that
the PS and other critical stakeholders take time to explore synergy amongst
various ICT activities we are involved in...through this forum. The level of
transparency/democracy in the discussions is also amazing and this list has
personally contributed positively to my ICT errands. We cannot afford to
take this list for granted!!

My worry is that degeneration of discussions and turning the forum in to a
mud-slinging contest targeting individuals is going to thaw the quality of
this mailing list and we will see active contributors hesitating to email
out of fear of getting their opinion turned into personal attacks.

So..for the children in this list....please....!!!!!

Bill