[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 07:25:45 EAT 2007

Brian,

Probably you even know the color of this still
unopened financial bid?What was/is your role on this
tender,were you a bidder, an agent,? You appear quite
endowed with information.

It is not a popularity contest between Ndemo, KTIG or
Econet nor personal dislike of the minister - please
reserve your "support" of persons and refrain from
emotive and direct insults, especially where it is
directed to the aggrieved party seeking justice,unless
of course, you also describe Julie Ward's father
tireless efforts to seek justice the same way...

While we are at "% and kitu-kikubwa" there is talk
going on in town of some Kshs 200 million recently
paid to someone(s) by government for "facilitating"
TEAMS this or that, could you elaborate, if you have
this info that is.

=== message truncated ===