[Kictanet] CSK Quarterly Luncheon

Waudo Siganga csk at nbi.ispkenya.com
Tue Mar 7 18:34:41 EAT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

The CSK Quarterly luncheon will be held tomorrow, Wednesday 8th March, 2006
in the Walnut Room at the Panari Hotel (Mombasa Road) from 12.30 p.m. to
2.00 p.m. The chief guest will be Mr. Allen Z. Miller, the Executive
Director of the World Information Technology and Services Alliance
(www.witsa.org).

Entry is gratis and complimentary courtesy of full sponsorship by IWay
Africa (Afsat Communications). I would like to request the pleasure of the
company of Kiplist and Kictanet colleagues; if you would like to come
please revert so that I can send you an e-card invitation. Please ignore
this if you have already received your e-card. Also, I will be away from
office the whole day with most of my staff attending the AFICTA  meetings
meaning I can only send the e-cards this evening.

Kind Regards
Waudo Siganga
Chairman,
The Computer Society of Kenya