[Kictanet] CSK Quarterly Luncheon

Vincent Egessa vegessa at eastandard.net
Tue Mar 7 12:17:48 EAT 2006

Waudo,

I should be able to attend, please send me an ecard.

Vincent

> Dear Colleagues,
>

> The CSK Quarterly luncheon will be held tomorrow, Wednesday 8th March,
> 2006
> in the Walnut Room at the Panari Hotel (Mombasa Road) from 12.30 p.m. to
> 2.00 p.m. The chief guest will be Mr. Allen Z. Miller, the Executive
> Director of the World Information Technology and Services Alliance
> (www.witsa.org).
>
> Entry is gratis and complimentary courtesy of full sponsorship by IWay
> Africa (Afsat Communications). I would like to request the pleasure of the
> company of Kiplist and Kictanet colleagues; if you would like to come
> please revert so that I can send you an e-card invitation. Please ignore
> this if you have already received your e-card. Also, I will be away from
> office the whole day with most of my staff attending the AFICTA  meetings
> meaning I can only send the e-cards this evening.
>
> Kind Regards
> Waudo Siganga
> Chairman,
> The Computer Society of Kenya

Vincent Egessa
Group ICT Manager,
The Standard Group

P.O. Box 30080, Nairobi Kenya. Tel: 3222111, 3222324 Fax 214467,229218,

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged.It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Standard Newspapers Group is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any
delay in its receipt.