[Kictanet] Fwd: [Idlelo2] Re: [afrinic-discuss] Africa 's Internet Community to gather in Nairobi in May

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:54:21 EAT 2006

On 3/6/06, Brian Longwe <brian at pure-id.com> wrote:

> Wow Bill, you're really one to sniff out controversy.... :-)

Its not controversy my brother. In the spirit of free press, we were
sent the warning by one of the fathers of internet in Africa. I have
seen Nii Quaynor in action together with Pierre Dandjinou in the
Afrinic process and what comes from them..I take it seriously. I just
forwarded an email. At least this was not heresay...but facts from
Afrinic/Afnog chaps.

Try linking it up with what Wainaina is trying to say...let facts be
laid on the table before we deal with two wrongs.

Bill