[Kictanet] eGov in Action?

Andrew Limo andrew.limo at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 14:53:34 EAT 2006

Thanks Harry for the compliment. Making such services interactive is the next phase in the modernization of government service delivery channels in Kenya. Your feedback and suggestions from other users invaluably help us chart the way forward.
  Regards,
  Andrew
  e-Govt, Kenya

Harry Harry <harry at aitecafrica.com> wrote:

    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Colleagues,

  Today I was pleasantly surprised when from the “conform” of my home office, download a passport renewal application form from the department of Immigration website (http://www.immigration.go.ke/kenyan_ppt.php) . The Department has a fairly useful site that guides visitors on how to apply for various travel and immigration documents including Visas and Passes. My further request to for the site to enable visitors to actually fill the forms online! This would have saved me another KSh 3000 to courier the forms to Nairobi from Dar es Salaam. All the same, this is a good start. For that I would like to register my heartfelt congratulations to all those involved in this initiative.

  Harry

http://mail.yahoo.com