[Kictanet] RE: List Merger/amalgamation

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Thu Sep 29 10:06:22 EAT 2005

My question to Mucheru & Florence is why should KIPlist continue to
exist in any form (kiplist.or.ke or other) if as was initially
suggested, it could be absorbed into KICTANet as the KIP project has
come to an end in 3 weeks? Wouldn't that progress the duplication? Or is
it that KICTANet should be absorbed into KIPList and not the other way
round?

Forgive my ignorance but I thought we were all working to build KICTANet
and I fail to see why we cannot just move KIP into KICTANet and move on.

Wainaina