[Kictanet] RE: List Merger/amalgamation

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at oneworld.net
Tue Sep 27 15:05:50 EAT 2005

Thanks Florence,

The bit about KIP coming to an end clarifies the issues for me. In that
case, I believe it would be best to transfer the KIP members onto the
KICTANet list so that we progress from "Policy" network to an "Action"
network. The "action" network can then handle policy issues whenever
they arise in future.

>KIP is coming to an end, 18th October 2005 and at this moment there are
no new activities although discussions are ongoing. These discussion
>are in the direction of supporting local institutions.

Regards,
Wainaina