[Kictanet] Fw: [DigAfrica] How broke company won tender

Florence Etta Fetta at idrc.or.ke
Thu Sep 22 11:39:54 EAT 2005

Hi all,
This is in response to Brian's explanation below. It is in my opinion a
good thing to question and to raise issues when things are unclear or come
to light. It is precisely for this reason that we have a tool such as a
discussion list. So Brian  as long as you remain courteous and decent, you
may ask all you can. In my opinion it is a good learning and information tool.
Cheers,
FE