[Kictanet] Fw: [DigAfrica] How broke company won tender

Brian Longwe cto at nbi.ispkenya.com
Thu Sep 22 09:04:08 EAT 2005

On 21 Sep 2005, at 22:06, Brian Longwe wrote:

> I'm not taking sides here, just asking questions that I think should
> straighten what is clearly spurios reasoning...

I don't normally reply to my own emails - but I just realised that my
mention of spurious reasoning yesterday might have been misconstrued
to be referring to the comments made by my colleagues Alice and
Florence. I would like to make a correction - I was not referring to
them but rather to the conclusion reached in the press article by the
author, which seem to have been based on questionable sources of
information.

Apologies to all for any misunderstanding :-)

Brian