[Kictanet] Help on Tunisia Visas

waudo at signet.co.ke waudo at signet.co.ke
Mon Oct 31 15:18:50 EAT 2005

Dear Colleagues,
is there anyone who has some authoritative information about how Kenyans
are to enter Tunisia for WSIS? There being no Tunisia embassy here I have
heard that visas can be given at Tunis airport but then there is always
the hurdle of getting on the plane in Nairobi. There are high chances that
the persons who control entry onto the planes have never heard of WSIS and
only care for visa in passport or a letter from Tunisia government saying
one wil get it at the Tunis airport. I have e-mailed the address for visa
enquiries on the WSIS web site (info.visa at smsitunis2005.tn) without much
success as to reply.

Please share any available information.

Kind Regards