Fwd: [Kictanet] Internet (ISPs) Consumer Forum....

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Fri Nov 25 10:20:23 EAT 2005

We have in the recent two weeks, witnessed this 'roller-coaster' phenomena that continues to unfold within our political and social circles...

Can  we however say that like the Italians, politics never affected us and we  stayed focused and are therefore ready to host the above forum next week Thrs 1st Dec 2005 as planned?

AITEC (Andrew), I wonder what is the state of the logistics (Invites, Adverts, Venue, etc) on this one?

walu.