[Kictanet] WSIS Youth Caucus in Tunis

constance georgina constancegeorgina at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 17:18:29 EAT 2005

    Dear Friends,

  I hope you are well and in the best of spirits, for more information on the WSIS Youth Caucus RYNICS campaigns and presentations, and substantial positive contribution that we as young leaders made at WSIS Tunis  last week, visit:

  www.wsisyouth.org, www.wsistunis2005.tn, (kenya) www.madeinkenya.org,  http://projects.takingitglobal.org/wsisyouthkenya

  For youth caucus blogs (except those syndicated!) you can check out
the events page too: http://events.takingitglobal.org/wsistunis/blog,  Photos will also be uploaded soon here:http://events.takingitglobal.org/wsistunis/photos/

    Get Informed! Get Involved!  Bridge the Digital Divide!

  Kindest Regards

  Connie

      Constance Georgina Khaendi Walyaro

  Citron Wood
  President

    Oxfam International Youth Parliament (OIYP)
  Action Partner

  UNOY Peacebuilders
  Affiliate

  Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS
  East Africa Focal Point

  XVI International AIDS Conference
    Scientific Programme Committee Member: Track A

  National WSIS Subcommittee
  Youth Representative

  WSIS Youth Caucus RYNICs (Kenya)
  National Campaign Coordinator

  'youth building a peaceful, equitable and sustainable world' OIYP.