[Kictanet] ICTs4PVR and forth coming events

James Rege jamesrege at africaonline.co.ke
Thu Apr 14 22:58:25 EAT 2005

Dear all,

I am very pleased with the kind of work and enthusiasm that everybody has
put in this undertake.  I cannot thank you all enough.  All I can say for
now is that the industry is succeeding and Kenya will pave the way for the
rest in the ICT sector.  At the Ministry, we have planned to have the prep
workshop at the Kenya School of Law on April 21 and 22 in preparation for
the final meeting in Mombasa on May 8-11, 2005.  Attendees will be mainly
Ministries and parastatals.  So far it looks good.

Thank you all again, I am looking forward to seeing everybody again.  Please
do not hesitate to call me at 4242455 and/or send me an e-mail should you
think of something or an idea that could help in our preparation for the
conference.

Kind regards,
James Rege, P.S. Information and Communications.

Currently we are compiling a donor list as we the budget in Mombasa is
expected to be high.