[Kictanet] ICTs4PVR and forth coming events

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Wed Apr 13 09:44:58 EAT 2005

Dear all

The Poverty Reduction and ICTs round table was quite a successful event. It
generated a great amount of comments for consideration re; draft ICT policy.
I wish to thank you all for your support and active participation.....
Below is a list of other forth coming events please diarise them

April 15 Collation of comments generated on the policy draft from 9.00  at
the jacaranda hotel room 201
April 18 KICTANet planning meeting Jacaranda hotel room 201
April 21 and 22nd Multi stakeholder open forum to discuss our final proposal
for the policy draft
April 27 and 28 UNESCO multi stakeholder workshop
May 7th Mombasa workshop ministry information and communication (can someone
confirm this)

warm regards

A. Wanjira Munyua
National Coordinator, Catalysing Access to ICTs in Africa (CATIA)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
alice at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
http://www.catia.ws