[kictanet] Should We Reserve a Slot for an ICT Professional Within the IEBC Commission??

Eric Kariuki charliemistro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 05:18:39 EAT 2022

Hey,

I agree with Muchiri. What is the core issue that we would like addressed
when it comes to the ICT role in the Kenyan process?

Would an ICT commissioner really resolve the issue? My perspective is no.
At least not for the moment.

IEBC needs to fix it's house first and the institution needs to be
protected from political interference.

As for Judiciary, there various components that needs to be worked on.
Whether looking from knowledge and skills capacity to infrastructure. I
believe some on course but it takes time.

Cheers
Eric Mwangi Kariuki

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022, 10:05 PM Muchiri Nyaggah via KICTANet <