[kictanet] Should We Reserve a Slot for an ICT Professional Within the IEBC Commission??

David Indeje dindeje at kictanet.or.ke
Thu Sep 1 14:42:44 EAT 2022

[image: image.png]
Dear Listers,

In our latest series of blogs about the 2022 Kenya Election as authored by
Mr John Walubengo, we are posing a question:

"IEBC Commission: Should We Reserve a Slot for an ICT Professional?

Mr Walubengo notes that "In all the past three presidential petitions
(2013, 2017a, and 2017b), ICT seems to have been central to the Supreme
Court’s final decision. However, the way ICT matters were prosecuted, one
could almost say the ICT was on trial."

Read the rest of the article here: https://tinyurl.com/3sh2h4vt

--
*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje*

*KICTANet Communications *_____________________________________
+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
KICTANet portals
KICTANet.or.ke <https://kictanet.or.ke/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kictanet> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/18428106/admin/> | Facebook