[kictanet] Daima: A Service to "Keep-Alive" Your Safaricom Sim

Kathy Mwai kathymwai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:59:24 EAT 2022

How interesting that the service is available for prepay only? Does this
mean that the postpay line stays active longer regardless of whether it's
being used or not? I must call them to find this out...

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 13:41, Erick Mwangi via KICTANet <

--
*Dream and Your Dreams Will Fall Short <kathymwai at gmail.com>...*