[kictanet] Daima: A Service to "Keep-Alive" Your Safaricom Sim

Erick Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:25:47 EAT 2022

Listers,

I know this does not work for all, however what i have done for 8 years +
now is, I put a remainder of every 3 months I buy 5Kshs airtime to my
line.  (20Kshs per year). This has worked well for me as i have never been
comfortable broadcasting my residency status to the boys and girls in
green. That said am glad they are looking to address this issue once and
for all.

Eric

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022, 10:23 Adrian Teri via KICTANet, <