[kictanet] Mark Your Calendar: #KeIGF2022 an Event You Won't Want to Miss

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:44:14 EAT 2022

[image: Artboard 4 copy.jpg]
Dear Listers,

The 16th edition of Kenya's Internet Governance Forum
<https://kigf.or.ke/front-page-features/kenya-igf-2022/>(IGF)  returns from
27-30th June 2022.

*#KeIGF2022* is our annual meeting that brings together various stakeholder
groups to dialogue on ICT and Internet policy.

The KeIGF has now become Kenya's Premier Internet Policy Forum that informs
and inspires policy actors in both the public and private sectors.

As you all know, IGF is a multi-stakeholder forum for policy dialogue on
issues of Internet governance formed by the United Nations in July 2006.

This year’s theme is  Resilient Internet for a Shared Sustainable and
Common Future.  Read our past reports here https://bit.ly/388SOyP

This year is going to be great as we adopt a hybrid model for everyone to
participate.

*Kind Regards,*

+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>