[kictanet] Request for sign-ons - #KeepItOn open letter to authorities in Kenya

Bridget Andere bridget at accessnow.org
Thu Jun 16 14:31:16 EAT 2022

Hello colleagues,

The #KeepItOn request would like to request for sign-ons for our open
letter which will be sent to the government of Kenya, adjacent authorities
and ISPs operating in the country to #KeepItOn throughout the country's
general elections in August.

Kindly include your organization in the list for signatures directly via
this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gz6L6pM75MWqiEonw3d5KevfOUONGmn30ImKnp1XmBo/edit?usp=sharing
or
you can write to me directly to be included. The deadline for sign-ons is
June 17, 2022.

Thank you!
Bridget.
--
Bridget Andere, MCIArb
Africa Policy Analyst

*** *Subscribe* to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/express>, our weekly newsletter on digital rights