[kictanet] How Meta is Preparing for Kenya’s 2022 General Election

Kelvin Kariuki kelvinkariuki89 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:57:33 EAT 2022

Amazing new features by Meta, like here
<https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/report/?source=archive-landing-page&country=KE>you
can search for a political aspirant to know how much they have spent on
political advertisement across Meta's platforms.

I have also been intrigued by: "In Kenya, we’ll have an “I Voted” sticker
on Instagram. And on Election Day, we’ll remind people in the country that
it’s time to vote with a notification on top of their Facebook Feed as well.
"  but why not have both features on IG and FB?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 2:05 PM Victor Kapiyo via KICTANet <

--
Best Regards,

Kelvin Kariuki
Assistant Lecturer
Multimedia University of Kenya
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
Twitter Handle: @teacherkaris
Alt email: kkariuki at mmu.ac.ke
Mobile: +2547 29 385 557

The Lord is my Shepherd