[kictanet] Invitation to Participate in ' Talk to IEBC'

Munyoki Kilyungi bonfacemunyoki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:08:39 EAT 2022

Hi Muthiru!

muthiru wangechi via KICTANet
<kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> anaandika:

> Hi Benson and listers,
>
> I find downloading a document with the full list of political candidates tedious.

I agree.

> Open cities lab in collaboration with African Uncensored recently launched a website that enables you to identify the candidates in their respective area of contest/polling station starting from the president to the MCA position  https://mycandidate-kenya.opencitieslab.org

This is really dope and very useful.  +1 for the
initiative.  As someone who finds it hard to
follow politics, I've found some very useful
information here - more importantly in a plain
non-attention seeking way.  That said, is this
work open by any chance?

[...]

--
(Life is like a pencil that will surely run out,
    but will leave the beautiful writing of life.)