[kictanet] Invitation to Participate in ' Talk to IEBC'

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:20:59 EAT 2022

The IEBC cannot be allowed to do that by the powers that be as it would be
too transparent/accountable and next to impossible to tamper with... Which
is not in their interest.

Warm regards,

Mutemi wa Kiama

Team Captain, This Is Africa: https://thisisafrica.me

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Public Intellectual, Social Justice & Social Accountability Entrepreneur,
Strategic Planning & Organizational Development Facilitator,
Strategic Communications, Movement Building Coach, Human Rights Defender,

#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion.

The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)
Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-mutemi-wa-kiama-1aa51615/

Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com

https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya

https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt

https://twitter.com/MutemiWaKiama

http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, 18:35 Grace Githaiga via KICTANet <