[kictanet] Mulot - Bomet County hackers hack their way into government investment competing with Konza

Keith Andere kephand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:19:36 EAT 2022

I’m sure there are colleagues from the ICT Authority in the mailing list
and would be great to have come clarification from them before many pay for
vendor space for this “event”

Maybe, just maybe the sms “your child is sick” scammers have graduated to
big money scam.

Best
Keith

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 at 16:00, Grace Githaiga via KICTANet <

--
*Kind Regards,*
*Keith ANDERE*

*"The internet could be a very positive step towards education,
organisation and participation in a meaningful society." ~ Noam Chomsky*