[kictanet] EXTENSION: Application for IEBC Accreditation as Election Observers

David Indeje dindeje at kictanet.or.ke
Mon Jul 18 08:26:04 EAT 2022

Dear Listers,

The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has extended
the  duration to all those interested in being Election Observers  before,
during, and after the August 9th, 2022 General Election.

KICTANet will deploy a technology-based observer team for the 2022 general
elections
<https://www.kictanet.or.ke/kictanet-to-deploy-a-technology-based-observer-team-for-the-2022-general-elections/>,
kindly share with us your:

   1. Your Name as it appears on the ID
   2.  Passport -size photograph in soft copy (.png/.jpg/.jep formats)
   3. Telephone number
   4. Copy of your ID
   5. The place where you will be observing from.  (polling station/
   constituency.

NOTE  :We are not taking people from Nairobi, we are fully concentrated. We
highly encourage people outside the capital.

Any interested person can send the details to nkakusu at kictanet.or.ke or
dindeje at kictanet.or.ke on or before 9 May 2022 to give sufficient time to
complete the process.

If your documents are with us already, kindly let us know.

*All the data we collect adheres to the KICTANet Privacy Statement
available here: https://www.kictanet.or.ke/privacy-policy/
<https://www.kictanet.or.ke/privacy-policy/>. By submitting the information
requested, you consent to our collection and processing of the information
for the specific purpose outlined above.*

--
*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje*

*KICTANet Communications *_____________________________________
+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
KICTANet portals
KICTANet.or.ke <https://kictanet.or.ke/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kictanet> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/18428106/admin/> | Facebook