[kictanet] Invitation to Participate in ' Talk to IEBC'

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:01:32 EAT 2022

Dear Benson,

Many thanks for your prompt response and valuable suggestions, we will
summarise this in our report. Any comments on the KIEMS kit, results
transmission and other components that constitute tech in elections?

Best Regards

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 8:42 AM Benson Muite via KICTANet <

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277