[kictanet] New Research Paper - What really impedes the scaling out of digital services for agriculture?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 18 09:21:22 EAT 2022

Hi John

Thanks for sharing. Looks like an interesting read.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 10:10 AM John Kieti via KICTANet <