[kictanet] RightsCon Registration is Open!

Bridget Andere bridget at accessnow.org
Thu Feb 10 14:18:58 EAT 2022

Hello colleagues,

I am reaching out with some exciting news – registration for RightsCon
<https://www.rightscon.org/> (June 6-10, 2022) is now open! Taking place
entirely online and across every timezone, we invite you to join us from
wherever you’re located.

>From Monday, June 6 to Friday, June 10, RightsCon returns with a
cutting-edge and interactive program that features 350+ sessions and new
and improved spaces for showcasing, coordinating, and moving forward your
work. Over five days, you’ll have access to hundreds of workshops,
community consultations, fireside chats, networking social hours, private
meetings and – new this year – our live RightsCon studio featuring
newsroom-style conversations.

Registration is available through the RightsCon 2022 platform
<https://rightscon.summit.tc/> with early bird tickets available until March
11, 2022. To ensure RightsCon remains accessible and a welcoming space to
all, we have both paid and free ticket options available to everyone.

Visit our website <https://www.rightscon.org/register/> to find all the
information you need to prepare for your RightsCon 2022 experience,
including: ticket information, connectivity support and frequently asked
questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or get in touch
with the RightsCon team directly at rightscon at accessnow.org.

Hope to have you join us,

Bridget.

--
Bridget Andere, MCIArb
Africa Policy Associate

* Save the date, the 11th edition of RightsCon
<https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/> will take place online from June 6-10,
2022
* *Subscribe* to the Access Now Express <https://www.accessnow.org/express>,
our weekly newsletter on digital rights