[kictanet] Should streaming services pay ISPs for increased traffic?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:41:19 EAT 2021

Colleagues,

Optimal usage of bandwidth, just like roads needs to be well managed.
Streaming services is just one of the services that runs on a network which
if not managed can lead to inefficiencies which translate into support
cases and costs. The ISP bears this costs, end users will always attribute
the problem to the ISP as such i see no issue with streaming services
paying for increased traffic, they have more demands.

Best Regards

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021, 1:01 pm Mwendwa Kivuva via KICTANet, <